Saturday, September 25, 2010

part of the lemon tree verse says that, 'Isolation is not good for me... Isolation I don't want to sit on the lemon-tree' that is what's happening to me every weekend.. being in a lonely town where u have limited kind of stuff to do.. i've been wondering what does the lyric from the Fool's Garden song actually mean since i was in form 2.. i think it doesn't matter at this age where i'm having more important task to accomplish.. THE A LEVELS.. i always think that being isolated in my room during weekend is the best option for me to start my revision, plus i need to repeat one of the paper, chemistry and yes, it really bothers me, lately.. But what happen is that the more my intention to open the book, the more i intend to avoid them.. haha.. hope that this habit will fade away as soon as possible..

No comments: